We have a proven reputation for delivering the highest quality products, with broad and varied sector experience, meeting complex engineering challenges.
Lumina InLED Tunnel
Domer Lumina In-LED Tunnel is a LED integration to the Domer Lumina Tunnel allowing efficient light 24 hours a day.
During the daytime, the lighting from the entire space comes from the natural sunlight. As evening approaches and the day starts getting cloudier, the LED starts to light up to compensate for the reduction of sunlight to always keep the same level of illumination into the space which can be pre-set or adjust by our Lumina Light controller.
Although LEDs are inside the solar tube, due to the MPCBs have been designed to have a specific orientation of the used LEDs, the reflection to the outside is very low (less than 5%) so that all the optical power is forwarded to the diffuser, making no reflections in the mirror of the solar tube.
- Houses and Offices
- Factories and Industrial Warehouses
- Sports Halls
- Exhibition Pavilions
Dimming is optional, but it can be an asset for maximizing the efficiency of the Led system.
A light probe is positioned at a strategic location in the nave/building, allowing you to select the desired lighting level for that space.
Depending on the measured signal. an order is issued to increase or decrease the power of the Led, making it a system of Maximum efficiency when compared to on / off standard or competitive systems.
- Architectural Glazing
- Superior lighting compare to conventional skylights
- High impact resistant
- Energy saving
- Engineered air-water tight design
- Easy to install
- Good weather and UV resistant
- Excellent durability
- Wide range of accessories
- 10 years warranty
|Solar Light Tube Model||Diameter (mm)||Length of the tube* (mm)||Clean sky with 120.000 Lux||Clean sky with 85.000 Lux||Sky with clouds with 45.000 Lux||Cloudy sky with 20.000 Lux|
|measured at 14h||measured at 14h||measured at 14h||measured at 14h|
|Model||Power (W)||Luminance (Lúmens)|
|Water Absorption||D-570||24 hr. @ 23°C||%||0.15|
|Tensile Strength at break||D-638||10 mm/min||Mpa||65|
|Elongation at break||D-638||10 mm/min||%||>80|
|Tensile Modulus of Elasticity||D-638||1 mm/min||Mpa||2300|
|Flexural Modulus||D-790||1.3 mm/min||Mpa||2350|
|Rockwell Hardness||D-785||R scale||125|
|Long Term Service Temperature||°C|
|Short Term Service Temperature||°C|
|Coefficient of Linear Expansion||D-696||mm/m°C||0.065|
Common Questions & Answers
How does a Lumina tunnel perform at sunset or sunrise times?
- Lumina “Max Lighting” accessory can increase the solar capture when the sun goes down (winter solstice) and at sunrise and sunset.
- Lumina Aluminum tunnel/tube has a special highly reflective inner coating (almost perfect mirror), reflecting 99.7% of the sunlight, sending it to the inside of the building.
What makes Domer Lumina InLED ahead of competition?
- A light probe can be used that allows the best regulation of all light points, minimizing the electrical consumption of the installation.
- or MPCB (Metal Print Circuit Board) can be used instead with the optimized configuration, with a built-in heatsink, which can be regularly customizable. The MPCB is later coupled to the solar tube ring, optimizing thermal transfer and maximizing optical power.
MPCBs are equipped with SMD connectors allowing flexibility in handling.
- All LEDs are powered by current drives.
What are the benefits of daylight?
Daylight is always associated with improved mood, enhanced morale, and less fatigue. Studies suggest that environments with natural light have a direct impact on increasing the productivity and satisfaction of students and employees. Moreover, introducing daylight into your building will reduce the amount of artificial light decreasing your electricity cost from 15 to 40 percent.
Is the light of LED scatters up outside the building at night?
Although the LEDs are inside the solar tube, the reflection to the outside is very low (less than 5%) due to the fact that the MPCBs has been designed for optimal orientation of the LEDs used, so that all the optical power is directed down to the diffuser, making no reflections in the mirror of the solar tube.
In this way, a uniform flow of light is achieved.
We strive to build a better community and make a difference in the world