We have a proven reputation for delivering the highest quality products, with broad and varied sector experience, meeting complex engineering challenges.
Lumina AllDay Tunnel
Industrial LED Tubular Skylight
Lumina AllDay Tunnel
maximizes the use of natural light while complimenting it with self-dimming industrial LED lighting, completely integrated into the system to provide 24 hours light to the space without needing any additional lighting.
Domer Lumina Allday Tunnel can efficiently illuminate the space during the day with natural daylight, reducing electrical energy consumption. However, during the night and when the natural light is not enough to provide the optimal lighting, the system is only complemented with the LED to provide the necessary light to maintain always the desired level of light.
- Factories and Industrial Warehouses
- Shopping Centers
- Sports Halls
- Exhibition Pavilions
This innovative sun tunnel skylight system is ideal for warehouses, factories, and pavilions where Lumina AllDay tunnel can provide efficiently healthy light, reducing the energy bill considerably at the end of the month. This is possible because the Lumina AllDay smart unit prioritizes the natural lighting from the Sun Tunnel, complementing it by the led light only in the necessary quantity, maintaining the desired lighting level for the location.
Energy bill savings percentage can average 40% using Lumina AllDay Tunnel compared to conventional LED lighting when the unit is used for 24 hours.
- Superior consistent lighting
- High impact resistant
- Excellent energy saving
- Engineered air-water tight design
- Easy to install
- Good weather and UV resistant
- 10 years warranty
browse what can be done using our products
Our diverse portfolio represents decades of experience backed by a passion for quality, outstanding client service, and the latest industry technologies.
Vivid, ContiRoof, ContiVault, SkyDome
Polycarbonate, GRP, Hybrid
Corrugated, Structured MultiWall, Vaulted
ContiWall, ContiRoof, Durapoll PS, Multipoll, Vivid PS,
Multiwall, Solid, Corrugated
quality products. inspired design.
unparalleled experience. exemplary service.
Common Questions & Answers
How does a Lumina tunnel perform at sunset or sunrise times?
- Lumina “Max Lighting” accessory can increase the solar capture when the sun goes down (winter solstice) and at sunrise and sunset.
- Lumina Aluminum tunnel/tube has a special highly reflective inner coating (almost perfect mirror), reflecting 99.7% of the sunlight, sending it to the inside of the building.
What makes Domer Lumina InLED ahead of competition?
- A light probe can be used that allows the best regulation of all light points, minimizing the electrical consumption of the installation.
- or MPCB (Metal Print Circuit Board) can be used instead with the optimized configuration, with a built-in heatsink, which can be regularly customizable. The MPCB is later coupled to the solar tube ring, optimizing thermal transfer and maximizing optical power.
MPCBs are equipped with SMD connectors allowing flexibility in handling.
- All LEDs are powered by current drives.
What are the benefits of daylight?
Daylight is always associated with improved mood, enhanced morale, and less fatigue. Studies suggest that environments with natural light have a direct impact on increasing the productivity and satisfaction of students and employees. Moreover, introducing daylight into your building will reduce the amount of artificial light decreasing your electricity cost from 15 to 40 percent.
Is the light of LED scatters up outside the building at night?
Although the LEDs are inside the solar tube, the reflection to the outside is very low (less than 5%) due to the fact that the MPCBs has been designed for optimal orientation of the LEDs used, so that all the optical power is directed down to the diffuser, making no reflections in the mirror of the solar tube.
In this way, a uniform flow of light is achieved.
We strive to build a better community and make a difference in the world