We have a proven reputation for delivering the highest quality products, with broad and varied sector experience, meeting complex engineering challenges.
Lumina InLED Solar Tunnel
Is a solar powered LED integration to the Domer Lumina Tunnel allowing efficient light 24 hours a day.
Domer Lumina InLED Solar Tunnel kit is designed to operate during the day in the traditional way to capture and introduce daylight into the space to simultaneously be illuminated during the nighttime.
Domer Lumina Tunnel is an energy-saving sunlight tunnel system engineered to capture the natural daylight through innovative diamond-shaped UV resistant thermoformed polycarbonate and directing the healthy solar rays into the special highly reflective solar tube to provide cozy and natural defused light without transferring the outside heat/cold temperature.
- Houses and Offices
- Factories and Industrial Warehouses
- Sports Halls
- Exhibition Pavilions
Domer InLED Solar kit includes a photovoltaic panel, lithium battery, and LED lighting completely integrated into the Lumina Tunnel structure, combining modern solar transmission technology with the state-of-the-art LED technology, making it a breakthrough for traditional Lumina Tunnel and traditional lighting, enabling 24-hour interior room lighting to be energy-efficient and durable
All kits are supplied with IR remote control, allowing you to switch on, off, and program operation in various situations and functions.
- Architectural Glazing
- Superior lighting compare to conventional skylights
- High impact resistant
- Energy saving
- Engineered air-water tight design
- Easy to install
- Good weather and UV resistant
- Excellent durability
- Wide range of accessories
- 10 years warranty
Common Questions & Answers
How does a Lumina tunnel perform at sunset or sunrise times?
- Lumina “Max Lighting” accessory can increase the solar capture when the sun goes down (winter solstice) and at sunrise and sunset.
- Lumina Aluminum tunnel/tube has a special highly reflective inner coating (almost perfect mirror), reflecting 99.7% of the sunlight, sending it to the inside of the building.
What makes Domer Lumina InLED ahead of competition?
- Highly efficient solar-powered kit, and long battery life expectancy.
- A light probe can be used that allows the best regulation of all light points, minimizing the electrical consumption of the installation.
- or MPCB (Metal Print Circuit Board) can be used instead with the optimized configuration, with a built-in heatsink, which can be regularly customizable. The MPCB is later coupled to the solar tube ring, optimizing thermal transfer and maximizing optical power.
What is the life expectancy of the solar powered battery?
High longevity battery, with a duration of more than 6 years in normal operation.
What Domer Lumina series come with remote controller?
All Lumina LED Kits are supplied with infrared remote control, allowing you to switch on, off, and program operation in various situations/functions.
We strive to build a better community and make a difference in the world